- Promotes Optimal Digestion
- Non GMO LE Certified
- Dietary Supplement
Digestive enzymes help you break down the foods you eat, as well as help you stay comfortable after meals. But your body doesn’t produce the enzymes you need to digest plant fiber—bad news for vegans, vegetarians, or anyone trying to up their intake of hard-to-digest veggies, legumes, fruit, or leafy greens. This digestive health formula can help.
Eating healthy? This formula helps digest leafy greens, legumes, and more—plus staple macros like protein, starch & fat.
Enhanced Super Digestive Enzymes Benefits
- Promotes optimal digestion, especially for those on plant-based diets
- Helps your body absorb nutrients from the food you eat
- 10-enzyme blend targets plant-based foods plus proteins, fats & carbs
- Gluten-free, vegetarian and non-GMO formula
Research has shown that supplementing with digestive enzymes can promote optimal digestion and absorption of nutrients from the foods you eat. This formula provides 10 vegetarian enzymes that help digest plant-based diets as well as protein, dairy, starches and fat.
Optimal digestion supports optimal health
This digestive health formula contains powerful digestive enzymes like alpha-galactosidase, protease 3.0 and lipase, as well as a 10 enzymes blend to promote optimal digestion of:
- Plant-derived sugar & starch—Alpha galactosidase promotes carbohydrate digestion and supports GI comfort by breaking down oligosaccharides found in foods such as legumes (beans) and cruciferous vegetables such as cauliflower, broccoli, cabbage, and others which are notorious for causing abdominal bloating and discomfort.
- Dietary fiber—Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase help break down plant cell components to promote optimal digestion and nutrient absorption.
- Protein—Protease 3.0 helps digest proteins at acidic pH, like in stomach. This enzyme helps break down stubborn protein and promotes digestion of gliadin (a compound found in wheat). Protease SP helps break down most soluble proteins into smaller molecular weight peptides and free amino acids.
- Fats—Lipase is an enzyme that helps break down dietary fats.
- Dairy—Lactase is essential for digesting lactose from dairy products.
This innovative vegetarian, gluten-free, and non-GMO formula promotes healthy digestion of and hard-to-digest starches, sugars and cellulose from vegetables, as well as proteins, fats, carbohydrates and lactose. For maximum benefit, take one capsule before you eat.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule one to two times daily prior to the heaviest meals, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), maltodextrin, medium chain triglycerides.
Contains wheat, soybeans.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition of if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Life Extension, Enhanced Super Digestive Enzymes, 60 Vegetarian Capsules
Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Vegetarian Digestive Enzyme Blend (supplying)
Protease SP (A. oryzae, B. subtilis) 25,000 FCC (HUT)
Protease 3.0 (A. niger) 10 (SAPU)
Bromelain (A. comosus) 800,000 FCC (PU)
Alpha Galactosidase (A. niger) 150 (GaIU)
Lactase (A. oryzae) 2,000 FCC (ALU)
Hemicellulase (A. niger) 4,000 (HCU)
Pectinase (A. niger) 25 (endo-PGU)
Xylanase (T. longibrachiatum) 500 (XU)
Cellulase (A. niger) 2,000 FCC (CU)
Lipase (C. rugosa) 2,500 FCC (FIP)
140 mg ** **Daily Value not established.